Forums » Présentez-vous

really fun. In the spring

• 17 messages
    27 novembre 2019 03:07:55 CET
    Life in spring in spring. In this season, this era, this place, there should be too many good things waiting for us to meet. How lucky it is to live in a beautiful and novel spring. However, in this city full of traffic and vehicles, there are too many impossibilitys and too many heartaches. Therefore, there is more hypocrisy and more concealment. Everyone naturally has a door in their heart. They are not so sincere to anyone and everything. it. Of course, there are people who are sincere. They are wholehearted about everything, and they are heartbroken to anyone. Under such times, such people have become fewer and pitiful. They have to face the public opinion of the society. It is really "Yalishan University"! As for the natural environment, the spring has become less beautiful and beautiful because of human inaction. Even animals are afraid of us. We are students, a transition from children to young people. We Far from the age of innocence, closer to the age of reality. Now that we have culture and knowledge, we should make this spring beautiful and restore our former face. In such a spring, we should all treat this world with tenderness and sincerity. Humans are not the masters of the world. We just happened to live in this beautiful place. It happened to be born a little higher than those animals and plants. That's it, isn't it? This spring, listening to the lyrics of "In the Spring", "If one day, I I have no place to live, please leave me in the light at that time. If one day I leave quietly Newport 100S, please bury me in this spring. "How many people yearn for spring! Listening to the lyrics of "Spring Blossoms" writes: Spring blossoms, this is my world, every time I explode, it is the love that bursts out of my heart; the wind blows Newport Cigarettes Coupons, it is me and spring, right; in fact, happiness, Always be with us. "How beautiful spring is, if you live in spring, you should have better expectations ... [Part 4 To live in spring, you have to enjoy life, not life, it is a great sadness in life. I I do n��t know if I will enjoy my life, I just want to live in spring. Spring is a season that feels warm when I mention it. In spring, I feel the gentle spring breeze blowing on my face, watching the tens of thousands of purple and red Yan, laughing about the interesting things in life, or sitting on the lawn, laughing and watching the children running kites on the grass, listening to the children's playful laughter, it is really joyful. In the spring sky, I can see last winter The wild geese flying to the south flew back; I could still see a new batch of little swallows shuttle among the willow branches; I could still see the butterflies flying and the hard-working bees flying through the dense In the flowers, it feels very comfortable. In the spring creek, I can see cute little fish swimming in the water; I can see the children fishing in the water by pulling their legs and bare feet; I can see A group of girls are fighting in the water battle, which is really fun. In the spring woods, I can see the small bamboo shoots sticking out after the spring rain; I can see the little animals that end their hibernation in the trees Walking between trees; I can see a few children playing hide-and-seek in the woods, making me can't help but miss my childhood. I saw these and I laughed. I just smiled gently, but this It is a joy from the heart mokingusacigarettes.com. Spring is a season full of color and warmth. Spring, like a beautiful and refined girl, makes people fall in love with her unconsciously. What a desirable season is springSeeing the beauty of spring, I love spring more and more. Such a lively and energetic festival, it makes people forget all the unpleasant memories, cast aside all the restraints, and ran towards her, for fear of missing all this good. But spring is not eternal, she has time limit. When she passed, she would not return. It was not her time to return. She always hurried away, making people have to miss the past. Therefore, I am accustomed to living in spring
    Related articles:
    Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Inviter_ln_max_title

Inviter_ln_max_descr